Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'll be back soon

We do not yet have internet at our new place so I am not able to do regular updates. I try to use the opportunity when I visit my mom.
Odin and I went to a parent teacher conference a little while ago, and I have to admit I have never been prouder.
His teacher told us that he is doing great, and that he is well ahead of where he should be. He is talking like a much older child, he really pays attention to stuff and he is good at playing with the other children. She said that he is usually the one that gets the other kids to play. He is really good at role playing. Tiril is still his girlfriend, and they play mom and dad a lot. His teacher was raving about him and we were just sitting there beaming. Afterwards we decided to take him out for Pizza (at the one and only restaurant in Børsa) to celebrate.
I am always proud of Troy, but I am his Mom, so it was great to hear someone else tell me what a fantastic little boy I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment