Friday, February 6, 2009

Child abuse

Troy's grandparents Farmor and Farfar bought Troy skis for x-mas. The first time he tried them on he cried like there was no tomorrow. He did not like his skis one bit, and he decided he wanted to give them to his cousin Celina.
I have since then kept the skis in the hallway so that he can see them everyday. Yesterday we decided to try them on again, and this time he thought it was fun. He did not walk far, and he needed some help, but I think he was pretty good for his first time skiing.


After skiing Troy was very proud of himself and wanted to call Farmor to let her know that he had been skiing. When we called her he talked to her about skiing and his day at day-care. He then proceeds to tell her: Farmor, Mamma bit me! whereas he turns around and looks at me and tells me: you are not allowed to bite me Mamma (ikke bite mæ nei mamma). Huh, it's a little early to start accusing me of child abuse don't you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment