Friday, February 27, 2009

Snow country

It is snowing, again. This morning I got me and Troy dressed, and we got out to my car. The car was of course covered in snow, so before I could go anywhere I had to dig out my car. I drove to Troy's day-care and took him inside. When I got back outside the car was covered in snow again, and I had to start digging again. On my way to work I passed a car that had flipped over. Seeing that always scare me, because I am really not all that good at driving on slippery roads.
Before I got to work I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some breakfast, and what do you know? When I got back outside the car was once again covered in snow, and I had to start with that darn brush to get the snow off of it again. On days like this, I really miss the heat and humidity of Houston.

1 comment: